Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Daily

To all my friends in America...
Happy Thanksgiving!

Even though we don't celebrate thanksgiving here in Australia, I still like the meaning behind it.
We have a lot to be thankful for and it's good to reflect to what we are thankful for.

Here are some of the things that I am thankful for...
- My family: I am super close to my family and never would want to live without them, their are my world and my best friends.
- My Friends: Life would be dull without them. They add spice to my life.
- For my work: I am thankful for being employed and work for a company that looks after their staff.
- My faith, and the comfort that has brought to my life in the last year and a half.
- My health, sure it's not the best at the moment with the problems with my back, but it would be worst, i'm still breathing, talking and walking, i'm still alive so i'm happy with that.
- I am thankful for the peaceful country where I live.
- I am thankful for the upbringing that i have had and my happy childhood.
- I am happy for the little things in my life.

There is some much more that I am thankful for.
Take a look at this mormon message below, I totally agree with it, how about we live in thanksgiving daily.

1 comment:

Roxy Te said...

Aww how cute! We had such a lovely Thanksgiving and so sweet of you to take a moment of thanks on an American holiday :)