Friday, November 12, 2010

My Place in this big world...


Welcome to my little space in the world.
I'm am super excited because today I'm being featured on BlogTrotting.
First of all Hi to all my readers in all corners of the world!

The place that I call home is Hobart, which is the capital city of Tasmania, Australia.


I live about a 10 min walk from the centre of hobart city, I love being so close to the city.
On a nice day I enjoy heading down into the city, wondering around, finding interesting little shops and taking in the beauties of this city.

I love that the old is mix in the the new, that there is so much history right in front of me.
I love the parks right in the city, nothing more perfect then sitting reading a good book on a sunny day.

On warm summer evening, I find that the best way to spent a evening is walking along one of the many beaches with a friend, and just enjoy the time to talk in the peace of the evening.

I love that you can take a half an hour drive and find yourself...

At the beach...


Or in the forest...


I love Tasmania's hidden treasure...


There are so many parts of Tasmania that I love.
No matter if you like the country or the beach, the city or the forest
You can find a piece of Tasmania that suits you.

How about the weather here... let's just say...
4 seasons in 1 day

Tasmania is famous for many things such as the Tasmanian devil and tiger, our yummy apples, rich history, food and wine delights and so much more.

Life here is peace and calm. It is as simple as jumping into your car for a short drive to escape the stress of daily life.

Tasmania is a place to experience, once you visit you wont want to leave.

*Photo's from Google Images, except for the photo above, this photo is thanks to my Dad.

6 comments:

Heather said...

What a beautiful place to call home! Thanks for a great tour!

CaraBee said...

Honestly, I knew very little about Tasmania other than the devil. Which who doesn't know about that? Speaking of, do you ever see them? Are they really mean?

Tasmania looks so amazing! Thank you for sharing your corner of the world with us! Great tour!

mep said...

Looks like there's something for everyone in Tasmania. I want to know more about four seasons in one day and the Tasmanian Devil!

Unknown said...

Hobart, Tasmania is a place I hope to visit! Thanks for the introduction...
www.afterhood.com

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Thanks to you, there's another place to visit before I die -smile-. Thanks also for the map, that put in place, perfectly, where Tasmania is located; I was never quite sure.

Karen and Gerard said...

I didn't realize Tasmania was actually a real place! It looks spectacular! Great job on your blog trotter post! I'm linking to this next Friday in my "Things I Learned This Week" post at www.zemeks.blogspot.com