Monday, June 14, 2010

Book of the moment...


Back in late October last year my flat mate Lisa did a blog entry of about an amazing little girl named Elena Desserich. Elena was 6 years old when she died from brain cancer. The blog entry about Elena touched my heart.

Last week I was on my lunch break and shopping with my Mum, while in Big W, I walked past a Discounted table of a range of different products, out the counter of my eye I noticed a book sitting underneath a child's toy. I picked up the book and recognised it straight away. 'Notes Left Behind'.

As soon as I made sure that this was the book that I was thinking of I knew I had to buy it and read the story of this amazing little girl.

So my book of the moment is "Notes Left Behind". I've only just started to read the book, and already i know that this book is going to require a box of tissues at my side while I read it.

I'll let you know my review of the book once I have finished reading it.

1 comment:

L!$@ said...

I can't believe you found it in Big W!!! SO jealous! Gonna have to borrow it... I did reply to your message but noticed the other day that my phone chose not to send it...I was so excited to see that picture! :D Love our moments... :D