Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Bag....

Ever wondered what people have in their bags? Ever wanted to take a peek? Well here is what I carry in my bag...



  • Iphone- Never leaves my side. It's my diary, calendar, address book, emails, facebook and twitter, photos, of and so much more.
  • Diary- Even though I have my Iphone, I still like to keep a paper record of all my appointments etc.
  • Wallet- Of course I always have my wallet with me (btw it doesn't look like this lol) and i also carry a little coin purse for excess cards and coins.
  • Extra Gum- Carry it with me always.
  • My Watch- When i remember to put it on, other times it sits on the bottom of my bag.
  • Pen- Always carry a pen to use when needed.
  • Journal/Notes book- Never know when you wanna scribble something down.
  • Sudoku- Love keeping the mind active.
  • Dettol hand sanitizer- Clean
  • Brazilian Nut hand moisturiser- love the smell of this and the best type is at the Body Shop.
  • Paw Paw Ointment- Best stuff every invented.
  • Keys- Two sets of keys are always in my bag- my house keys and my work keys.
  • Mascara- the only make-up that i carry around.
  • Perfume- my perfume at the moment is Viva La Juicy
  • Nail polish- I love the bright colours and also clear and black nail polish, actually i love them all!
  • Travel tooth brush kit- You never know when you may need to clean your teeth.
  • Iphone/ipod charger- I have it when my Iphone goes flat.
  • Letters and postcards- Love good old fashion snail mail!
  • Bobby pins- Never know when you going to need them.
  • Orange Tic Tacs- Just cause their great!
  • Key Necklace- My favourite necklace! With a reason behind it that only i know!
  • Mac Laptop- Only when i'm travelling, but i never go any where with out my little baby.

So... What's in your bag?

No comments: