Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sewing Bug

So now that I have started sew, I am really enjoying it! I am defenitly my mother's daughter!

Let me show you what my first few projects....

On Saturday when Mum and I went to Spot like theses are the few items we came out with...


The top two fabrics, the pink and blue along with the buttons are to make Wheat Heat Packs and the bottom blue one is to make a 'Snuggie'!

The first project to tackle was the heat packs....

Draw up a pattern and cut it out...
Cut the fabric out...


Sew the cover up and the wheat bag...
Fill wheat into bag...

Add buttons...
DONE!!


For it's now official I now own a sewing machine and I can actually sew!

Here are some projects I have planned next...


Baby bean baby- for my sister, for when my little niece is born.



This little fella is soo cute!

Still hunting for some more little projects I can do.

No comments: