Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wish List...

Over the past few weeks my wish list has been growing.
But restraining myself because in 8 days I am off to Melbourne, hello factory outlet shopping!!!
My theme to this wish list is gym!

So here is what has made my wish list lately...

I have recently begun to fall in love with these types of tops.
Even though I would most likely not wear just a tank top to the gym,
I still love the look of them and the sayings.

 I love a good hoodie! 
The are so comfortable to wear to the gym on the way to and from.
Especially because I work out of an evening.
Love these items!
I have been hunting for a headband that would suit me, 
Something that isn't thick, but that will stay in place while I work out.
I love these tights,
I am the type of person to wear black tights, but I love the pop of colour.
And the workout towel!
Perfect for the gym so that you remember what side to put face down, 
Plus it has a pocket for your stuff!
Oh if only I could find the perfect drink bottle!
One that I can put my money and card into,
Plus keeps a record of have much i have had,
Plus filters my water and has a CamelBak top on it.

So there you have it. 
A couple of my favourite things that have made my wish list lately.

No comments: