Thursday, August 29, 2013

Attitude of Gratitude...

Source
Life is pretty darn awesome when we take the time to stop and really appreciate it.
And that is one thing that I want to do more...
Stop
Look around
Take things in
Appreciate the little things in life.

  • Friends... They know how to brighten my day. I have been blessed with amazing friends in my life that put the effort into our friendship just as much as I do, and that I have really come to recognise and appreciate over the past year. I have really learnt who my true friends are and who honestly care for me.
  • My Parents... Over the past 5 year I have become closer to my parents, I have taken the time to get to know them better, to get to know them as people as well as my parents. I have learnt so much from them, from them as people and as a couple. I am so grateful for their support and love. I miss them each day, and hate living for far away from them.
  • Work... I love the company that I work for. I know many people can't say that about their job, but I am so glad that I am someone that can. They are a awesome company to work for, and I am so grateful that I was able to transfer to Brisbane and to be able to stay up here.
  • My Personal Trainer- Beau... Wow, so I met Beau on the 2nd of April this year, we met through a silly mistake of mine, but he has been a amazing blessing on my life in more ways than one. He has not only helped me with my fitness, but has become my friend, has helped me with my injuries, has helped me become a better happier person. Oh there is just so much to say on this topic, but I will leave that for another post.
  • Brisbane... It is a gorgeous state, I love the weather and the atmosphere that is here in Brisbane especially come summer time! Oh how I love this place!
  • Sisters... I am grateful for my sister Jaci and Cass, for the examples that they are to me, for the love that they show me.
  • Nature... Ok this may sound weird but I am grateful for the world we live in. Have you stopped and looked at the amazing things we have on this planet! I mean it's pretty darn awesome!
  • The Gospel... I am so grateful for the church in my life, I am proud to be a Mormon. Love the peace that I brings my life.
That's my list for now, 
Stay tuned for more another day.
But in the mean time...
What are you grateful for?

1 comment:

Maz said...

Not weird at all! This world - nature - is amazing!! Sooooooo beautiful and diverse! I love nature too :) But maybe not mosquitoes....lol