Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Start Your Day Off On A Positive...

So I'm sure most of you have already seen this video, I have a couple of times, but after a conversation that I had tonight with a friend about positive thinking, I automatically thought of this video.
I mean what better way to start off the day then focusing on the positive things in your life, and turning things into positives, even if they were so crash hot the day before.

I love that this girl is so passionate about it, that she pretty much loves her whole life.
I think this is how we should be with out lives. I think as adults we tend to forget that this is our life and we should learn to be happy with it, change things that we are not happy with but more importantly we need to learn how to fall in love with our lives and ourselves.

What would you say in your morning affirmation?

No comments: