Saturday, December 25, 2010

101 in 1001 Update!

49# Participate in "Gimme Your Stuff"
COMPLETED

When I found the website "Gimme Your Stuff"
Straight away I wanted to participate.
But unfortunately the website seems to have not been used since mid 2009.

But I wasn't going to admit fail quite yet.
Then I had a idea.

When I started this 101 list
I had joined a site called
"20 Something Bloggers"

So I started a forum topic
through which I then found the person

I was super excited to do a package swap with Jamie
She is a awesome person! And a LDS member.

On Monday 20th Dec I received my package...







These are my favourites from the package, the photo above and below.

I LOVE the package it was a awesome birthday/christmas present!
I am so grateful that Jamie agreed to do the package swap with me.

Looking forward to doing it again in the future with someone new.
Looking at someone from the UK next.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such an awesome idea. I don't know if you want to swap but I'm from the UK. Birmingham to be exact. I'm not sure if you want to but I'd love to swap. Up for it?

Jamie said...

Jess! I am so happy you posted pictures and everything! It was so dumb of me not to get pictures before I sent your package & so I saved these pictures [hope you don't mind]. I know I have said it so many times, but I LOVED doing this with you. I will be sure to do a post about it when I receive your package. :]

Unknown said...

I want to do something like this!
Hope you dont mind but I am definately copying this idea... 20SB forums here I come haha.
Thanks for sharing...
you also found yourself a new follower ;)
xx