Sunday, December 5, 2010

End of leave...

Back to work on Monday, my two weeks leave now at an end.

The past two weeks have been flat out. Today I went to my work christmas lunch, and realised that it feels like I have been away from work a lot longer then 2 weeks.

My holidays have consisted in helping my mum out with things, playing with my gorgeous 3 & 1/2 month old niece, and lots of doctors appointment and test- trying to sort my back.

It's been good to rest up and just have time to go to appointments, knowing that I would be free to go to appointments whenever I could get it, and not having to work it around work.

December is my favourite time of the year. My birthday is on 22nd of December, but more so, December to me is about family.

This year it's going to be awesome, my sister will be down, I haven't spent Christmas with my sister Cass for quite a few years, it's exciting cause we nearly have the whole family together! All we are missing is my sister Jaci and her husband Sam.

I can't remember the last time we had the whole family together for Christmas, it won't be this year but we're getting closer, maybe next year.

I'm excited about seeing my sister, we have so many plans for this month, with our mum still recovering from shoulder surgery, me and my sisters will be doing alot of the cooking this year. Me and Cass have a lot of idea already, one of which is to make my birthday cake.

Another special thing about this Christmas is that it's Zoe's first Christmas! And it'll be Cass first time meeting Zoe in about a weeks time when Cass arrives.

It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas, and I have a feeling that this is going to be a very merry Christmas!


1 comment:

Jet-Setting Divas said...

I love christmas time...it makes everyone happier...except for my boss! Happy Holidays!