Saturday, December 25, 2010

Another Year Older...

This year I turned 24 years old.

To begin my birthday
The night before my birthday we had the family around for dinner
Including my awesome friend Lisa.

With the help of my sister and my mum
The birthday cake was a HUGE success...


The next day- my birthday,
I arrived home from work to find this...

I then opened my bedroom door to find this...
That is about 3/4 of the balloons that filled my room

And in about 1/2 of the balloons I had little messages...
They were pictures, notes, quotes and things about me.
It was a awesome surprise.

Then it was off to dinner with my sister Cass and parents




Huge meals and yummy at that.
Cass's meal being the biggest for the smallest person.

In the end, I had a awesome birthday!
Thanks to my amazing family.
-Lisa, your basically a sister to me :)

2 comments:

L!$@ said...

Glad you enjoyed it :D

Unknown said...

wow looks so fun!!Your cake was amazing. :)