Friday, December 17, 2010

101 in 1001 Update!

75# Mail out christmas cards
Completed!!


Ten christmas cards sent out.

But with a twist, oh how I like giving people surprises.

I like to see people smile.

I like to make people feel like they are important

And that they do have a effect on people lives.

Most of the time they don't even know that they have that effect on people.

Basically theses cards were to thank people for being them.

Only one card had a sender on it.

The rest well if they find out it was me, then so be it.

But I would rather it be a secret.

5 comments:

Casey said...

That is such a great idea!!! Little things like that certainly makes peoples' days. :)

xo,
Casey
www.blondebargainbabe.com

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of 101 in 100! I just started putting together a list on the site 101in365 (probably the same idea). It's surprisingly difficult to think of 101 things!

Keep on bloggin'!

Jill said...

great idea to do it secretly! :) I mailed out about 10 cards too

Meri said...

I love it! And isn't it a great feeling to have them all mailed out too?

Maggie said...

I'm visiting from 20SB. Thanks for commenting on my discussion - love that you are a '101 in 1001' chica too! i need to update my list!! christmas cards were on my list last year, it is such a good feeling to get them done!

http://t-h-i-n-g-s-i-l-o-v-e.blogspot.com/