Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Classics

Over the past few months I have been collecting the "classics". They are so cute and small but the perfect size.

Books Included:
~Oliver Twist By Charles Dickens
~Jane Eyre By Charlotte Bronte
~A Little Princess By F.H. Burnett
~The Secret Garden By F.H. Burnett
~The Phantom Of The Opera By Gaston Leroux
~Persuasion By Jane Austen
~Emma By Jane Austen
~Sense and Sensibility By Jane Austen
~Pride and Prejudice By Jane Austen
~Mansfield Park By Jane Austen
~Northanger Abbey By Jane Austen
~Alice In Wonderland By Lewis Carroll
~The Wizard Of Oz By L. Frank Baum
~Sonnets By William Shakespeare
~Hamlet By William Shakespeare
~A Midsummers Night's Dream By William Shakespeare
~Romeo and Juliet By William Shakespeare
~Macbeth By William Shakespeare

I look forward to reading these books, but this may take me some time, expectally seeing as I continue to purchase more books. Their one of my weaknesses and I just love the look of a full book shelf. Due to this I am now in need of a second book case, as you can see in the picture below, I now have a small-ish pile started on my desk, I have a feeling that the pile will grow pretty quickly.

No comments: