Friday, August 13, 2010

It's arrived!

Yesterday in the mail I received a lovely package that I was super excited about receiving and had been watching the mail everyday awaiting for it to arrive.

The mail man who comes into work love taunting me when he arrives every day, he parks is motorbike outside the front of our work at the entrance of the shopping centre, but instead of bring my mail in first (which he knows i'm expecting) he starts on the opposite side of the walk way and does the whole centre and leave my work till last. So kinda of him... NOT!

But the package arrive and as soon as I opened the package I fell in love with them, in the package there were some more of the tile pendants, I already had 4 but now I have a nice collection to which will grow nicely.



They are absolutely perfect! Love them! Her work is amazing! Check out Iszle! I know you'll love her as much as I do!

No comments: