Saturday, August 28, 2010

Book Of The Moment...

About a month ago I brought a couple of books off Deseret Book store, one of which being this book:


I totally LOVED this book! This is the type of book that once you start reading it you can't put it down. Reading this book was like being there, I felt the emotion, laughed and giggled in the fun and cute bits, was sad at the low part.

Lisa came around while I was reading the book and I would sit there and read out parts to her that I liked. Once I finished reading the book Lisa read it and also fell in love with it.

What I loved most about the book is how real and honest it is. The way the character thinks is just like how I think sometimes. I love the wit and cheekiness of it.

Buy it, borrow it, just read it and you will love it! I promise you that! It is a book that i look forward to reading again and again in the future.

No comments: