Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fathers... Families

The other day a friend of mine, Liz on facebook shared a video, when I watched this video it touched my heart and brought a tear to my eye within the first 10 seconds of the video

This video shows the love of families, the love between father and daughters, between husband and wife, between father and son, between brother and sister. The sacrifices that the families have gone through for their countries, to fight for peace and the safety of their homes and families and for the future.

My favourite moments of this video is the girl at the start and the little girl that is sitting on santa's lap when her father walks in, he picks her up and hugs her, with her saying... "Daddy... Daddy...Hi Daddy... I missed you... I love you". After hearing that little girl, there was no hope in holding back the tears.

I promise you that if you watch this video you too will also be touched.

No comments: