Friday, August 13, 2010

Prize!!!

Back in July I won at prize at work. When I found out I was so excited, I was called into my boss's office where she and my state manager were, all the while i'm there thinking that I was in so much trouble, LOL.

Then they asked me to watch a video... about 5 minutes later (yes a long wait) names started to appear on the screen one of while was mine, all of us screamed with joy and excitement.

This is the email that I received the next day...

15 July 2010

Congratulations

Your reward for helping us achieve our 2010 growth goals is a Wii and Wii Fit...

PLUS one of the following:

· Six tickets to a AFL, ARL or RU corporate box

· A weekly fruit basket for six months

· Five days at the Golden Door Health Retreat

· One massage per month for a year

· A one year gym membership


The main prize that I picked was the one year gym membership. The funny thing is was that the day before i signed up for a gym membership at Friends Health & Fitness. Good timing don'y you think :)

No comments: