Monday, May 10, 2010

My Room....Updated

So my lovely sister has requested to see what my room is looking like since i got my new shelf that dad so kindly built for me, so this is what my room is currently looking like....



So there you go, that is what my room is looking like at this current moment... Happy Jaci? What do you think sis?

Next on the agenda for my room is to find someone really tall to put up my Glow in the Dark stars onto the celling, i have always wanted to have glow in the dark stars but never had. So i decided that i would at this house seeing as i am going to be here for at least a year.

Also i have another wish for my dear darling father, i would love a new side table but to make it into a side table/ book shelf, as i have already kinda run out of room on my big one. Plus i also would love a shelf like thing to put next to my desk between the desk and my large book case, and i was thinking of putting baskets into it to make it into like a draw thingy.

Any way, it's still a work in progress and will update you when the next change or addition comes along.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your room is adorable! Thanks for the follow!