Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Little Letters...


Dear Bed,
Oh how i love your new sheets, flannelette sheets in winter is so comfy and cozy! plus combined with flannelette PJ's and cozy bed socks... well now it's just 5,000 times hard to get out of bed in the morning for work!

Dear MBF Members,
Some of you are such sweet hearts, you make my job enjoyable!
P.S. thank you for the flowers and pressie you have given me over the pass year!

Dear Jaci and Sam,
Can't wait for you to come down on holiday later this month so that i can hang out with you both!!!

Dear Foot/Ankle,
I see that you have paid no attention to my last letter, and instead decided to get worse.... i have just one thing to say to you....I HATE YOU!... ok i got that off my chest now, so can you PLEASE just get better already!

Dear Little Niece,
I get to met you in less the 16 weeks and i can't wait! You are going to be one little spoilt girl! I haven't even met you yet but i love you already!

Dear Work Pile,
I really wish that you would just magically do yourself! You seem to be a never ending pile at the moment!

Dear Smores,
You were really good tonight! Home made Smores are the BEST!!

Dear Mum,
Happy Birthday and Mother's Day for this sunday! Your such an awesome and amazing person!
Thank you for being the best mother a girl could as for!
Love you HEAPS!

Dear Dad,
Thanks heaps for my awesome huge bookcase, and nice progress on the Family home renovations... btw... when you have a spare moment, can i get you to build me a little book case/ side table :) Thanks!


No comments: