Saturday, May 8, 2010

Burn Baby Burn!!

Oh how i love a good bonfire! Tonight me and Elle headed down to the read's residence for Chris's 19th Birthday bonfire.

So we departed our freezing cold home, we've run out of firewood again so our room has turned back into a freezer, sure we have heaters but they just don't do as good as a job as the fireplace does.
So we headed down to the Read's home which is a little road trip down to Kaoota.
The bonfire was HUGE!

Highlights of the bonfire.... boys throwing deodorant cans in to the fire, roasting marshmallows on extremely long sticks, people playing up trees and in nets, sparklers, and playing Olan in the middle with Ness and Elle and myself.

Overall: A great evening!

1 comment:

L!$@ said...

Man I was so bumbed I miss out on that!! Sucks I wasn't feeling well...