Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Could not resist....

So with a little niece on the way, i couldn't resist but start buying things for the little baby, ok so i resisted for like a week and then i saw some cute outfits and i was a goner and it wasn't even 12 week mark yet, oops


So here are a few of the things that i have purchased so far....


Present for bub and two for my sis....


The goodies which were in the bag.... just a couple of things :)


Cookie monster outfit for Cookie's little monster (cookie is my brother in law)


I have purchased a few other items and have my eyes on a couple of other things (aka previous post). I have a feeling this little girl is going to being kinda spoilt but this auntie!

1 comment:

Cass said...

I'd laugh if it turns out to be a boy! tip - don't go getting everything too small, variety of sizes would be best otherwise they may not fit, or may not fit for very long....