Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!

In less then 16 weeks, I am going to be an Auntie again to a gorgeous little girl! And to my sister's delight i'm going already spoiling her! Just think how bad i'm going to be when she's born!
Oh well the way my sister sees it is that they have big things to buy like the pram and car seat etc, so their more then happy for me to buy things for the little girl.

So i was just glancing over Etsy tonight and i found some gorgeous items!....













I can not wait to meet the Little Miss!
16 weeks and counting!

2 comments:

L!$@ said...

Awww cute! Wish I had another one on the way... Lucky girl!

LisaYost said...

I love wall stickers, i've been looking on etsy lately for some. (love etsy)...and girlie stuff is sooo cute, I'm so stoked to be having one! cute dresses, shoes, nursey etc