Monday, February 29, 2016

Currently In February...

Reading... 'See Me' by Nicholas Sparks, I have been trying to get back into the groove of reading for the past few weeks, I have fallen into a rut. I really want to get back into reading, I miss it.
Playing... Lately I have been loving playing cards games on my phone, my two top games- Solitaire & Spider. I find it relaxing to just chill out and play the games and not think, just zone out.
Watching... Grey's Anatomy, going back to the beginning and re-watching all the episodes, oh how I love Grey's!
Trying... Blogging... trying to get back into the groove, it gets the thoughts out of my head, it always me to express what I am loving at that moment. I will get back to blogging!
Cooking... New Thermomix recipes, trying new things and using my Thermomix more.
Eating... Chicken Tinga.... AMAZING!!!
Drinking... Mint Hot Chocolate, wishing for colder months!
Calling... My parents, I take the time when I am driving to call them, say hi & catch up with them.
Texting... My sisters, Cass & Jaci, organising a craft night with them for next week, trying to get them into Project Life!
Pinning... Project life ideas, trying to get into it and to get inspiration.
Tweeting... Not really tweeting any more, but I did use it to suss out the drama between Kanya West & Taylor Swift!
Going... Earlier this month my best friend and me when for a road trip to the beach down the coast. It was a gorgeous day, clear blue skies, nice warm day, good food, great conversation. Awesome day, nice relaxing.
Loving... PicTapGo app, it is a awesome app to be able to edit photos, I am so glad that I discovered the recommendation from Becky Higgins blog.
Discovering... On the hunt for new blogs to read, still hunting. Let me know if you have favourite blogs.
Thinking... Oh this is not a easy one, picking one thought, way too many thoughts going through my head.
Feeling... Sore, at the moment my jaw is hurting, have to go and have a scan of my jaw this week, plus I have a tooth to fix.
Hoping (for)... A phone call regarding a job I applied for.
Listening (to)... Today's Top Hits, playlist on Spotify.
Celebrating... This week Kat celebrated 2 years living in Brisbane.
Smelling... Night Jasmine... I purchased a new perfume this month from the Body Shop, absolutely love it!
Ordering...  New project life kit, 'Currently" oh my gosh I love the look of that kit! I couldn't find it anywhere in Spotlight stores in Brisbane, so I ordered it online, it should be here this week, super excited to play with it.
Thanking...  Chris, for being a amazing husband, patient, kind, loving, understanding. He is the best person that I have ever met, and I am so blessed to have him in my life.
Considering... The future. What plans I want to make for both me and us, what the future may hold for us, what I want to achieve.
Starting... Project life album, I am determined to get into the groove of my 2016 album.
Finishing... My 2015 December daily album, finish off the journaling, everything else if finished except for a few piece of journaling and a few numbers need to be added to a couple of pages.

How has your month been?

No comments: