Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Clear Blue Skies & Rolling Green Hills

Huon Valley
This is the view that I grew up with, Huon valley, when I was young I got to enjoy playing in the fields of my grandparents farm. In October 2015 I was able to take my husband to Tasmania and show him where my family were from, he got to listen to stories from my Mum & Nana.

I loved listening to their stories, remembering memories from my childhood that had long been forgotten, and learning new things that I never knew about my Mum's childhood, and seeing sites that I love. We had a gorgeous day, the weather was perfect! Clear blue sky, bight warm day. Love it!

These two pictures capture so much of what I love about Tasmania, it is my favourite part in Australia, and I am so glad that I was born and raised there. I love visiting and seeing the sights and discovering new places.

Chris and myself are planning a 2 week trip to Tasmania late December this year, we are going to hire a camper van and spend the 2 weeks traveling around, showing Chris the state that I love, enjoying time together.

It is my favourite time to head down to Tasmania for a number of reason, the main one being the fruit that is in season down there.... fresh raspberries and cherries... of my goodness they are amazing down there! Fresh from the orchards, delicious!!

Sleeping Beauty, Huon Valley

No comments: