Friday, February 26, 2016

Craftiness

Over the past few months I have had a craving to be crafty. Thanks to the awesome help from my Mum for showing me how to make a quilt.

I have now fully made 1 quilt and I have a second one half made. They are both so cute!
I absolutely love the Winnie The Pooh quilt, it is going to look super cute once it is completed! 

I have taken a bit of a break on the quilt for the past month, mainly cause its the middle of summer here at the moment, so it is a tad bit too hot to be working on it at the moment, even with the air con on!

I really want the next quilt to be a Marvel themed one, I just have to hunt for some cute fabric, a Panel and a backing fabric, so the hunt is on.

One day when we have kids these quilts will look even better with a little baby chillin' out on top of it!

No comments: