Friday, August 3, 2012

Announcement!!!

Through out the year I have been questioning if I was meant to still be in Tasmania,
I knew that I still was meant to be here,
Until three weeks ago...

Three weeks ago I made a choice that is turning my life upside down.
Three weeks ago I decided to apply for a job.
Let's just say that updating my resume after 4 years is hell! Hated it!

It is amazing how everything as worked out since I made that one simple choice.
Every thing has worked perfectly, down to the smallest detail.
Now I am excited to what the future has install for me.

My announcement...

I GOT THE JOB!!!

Which means...

I'M MOVING TO BRISBANE, QLD!!
I leave within the month!

Promise to fill you in on more soon :)


4 comments:

Carrymel said...

That's very awesome! Congrats and good luck on your move! Can't wait to read about it! :)

-carrymel.blogspot.com

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

how exciting! congrats!

Lauren said...

How exciting! Welcome! :)

Marsa said...

happened to stumble upon your blog. Very cute and congratulations :)