Monday, August 13, 2012

Blah Blah...

Things around here are a little bit crazy. I have just under 3 weeks left til I move to Brisbane.
There is so much to be done, people to catch up, appointment to go to, and suitcases to be packed!
There have been so many things over the past month that I can't wait to share with you, but I'm going to hold on to that past till the move is over :)

Now I would love to share with you some random things...
Wishing that I was in Brisbane for the gorgeous weather that they have... so much better than Tasmania.
*
My talented friend Eleanor, the artist of the girl in my header, has launched her own design business.
She does a large range of designs including invitations, and art work.
So if you need someone awesome to work with to design a piece of art work for you home, or blog or what ever it maybe then get in contact with Eleanor!
You will love working with her, she is patient and creative, and will work with you till you get exactly what you have in mind!
*
Pinterest is now open to EVERYONE!
You can now come and join in the fun without having been invitied!
*
Ha! Makes me laugh ever time!
*
Currently I am listening to...
Some Nights by Fun
*
Just finished reading...
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
Good book, an yes at heart I am a chick flick romantic!
*
On Thursday night I am going to see Tap Dogs

I promise to try and blog more often, and to keep you all up to date with the random things that are happening in my life.

If you would like to keep more up to date with me then follow me on Instagram!

1 comment:

Maz said...

I'll bet that one extra degree heat in Brisbane will really make a difference LOL