Monday, August 27, 2012

Lately...

The final pack has begun!
Six days until I am on a plan to the sunny city of Brisbane!
Most of all I am excited to see my family up there!
Finally have gotten around to ordering the parts to fix my iphone screen!
Plus putting in a new battery in at the same time! 
YAY!! No more cracked screen!
Thank you Cinta!
Capturing memories of friends before leaving Hobart.
Though I totally forgot about my awesome camera...
Now needing to catch up with a couple of friends who I have not got a photo of.
All before I leave...
Argh so much to be done!!!
In my down time at the moment I have decided to read a oldie, but a goodie!
Haven't read this book in years! 
But Jack Weyland is one of my favourite church authors!
Thanks sis for letting me borrow it... :)
While relaxing on my lunch break the other day I found this...
Tents that zip together to make a camp fort!
 
Quote that I am loving at the moment!

So that is life of late.
Things have been busy,
But never for a moment boring.
Life is certainly changing for me,
And I look forward to every minute of it!
I look forward to sharing with you all the steps along the way.

Even though I may not be blogging as much over the next few weeks please come and keep in contact with me...

No comments: