Monday, August 20, 2012

Oops...

Please excuse my absence...
With all that is happening at the moment...
The packing, final catch up with friends and the moving in 13 days times,
Things are kind of getting away from me...
Namely my blog.
Tonight my aim was to write a blog post,
As the rest of my week is quite busy I knew I won't have another chance to.
Instead of my thoughts thinking about something interesting to tell you all,
My mind went straight to thinking about what needs to be done and who I am yet to catch up with.

I'm sorry.
I promise thought as soon as I get to Brisbane I will be back to my normal blogging self.
Plus I have some exciting new projects for the blog under way,
And will reveal them soon!

In the mean time...
Here is the latest song that I have been listening to...

2 comments:

Maz said...

I think we can forgive you Jess! Don't stress about the blog :)

Jess said...

Good luck with the packing, move, and un packing,
look forward to seeing your blog back in action once you get settled.