Monday, April 16, 2012

Wake Up!! Rise and Shine!!

Tomorrow morning I am heading to Melbourne for the week.
Half of the trip is for work,
The other half for shopping and the temple and fun!
I can't wait.

But first I have to get up SUPER early for a 'red eye' flight... my flight leaves at 6am
One of my biggest fears when catching this flight is that I may over sleep and miss it.
So I always have a million and one alarms set.
First one going off at 3:15am.
Cause I have to be ready in time for the taxi at 4:30am.
I am going to be so tired by tomorrow night,
I head straight to work as soon as I land,
And I'll be busy at work til 5:30pm, then I get to walk a block and check in to my hotel.
Lucky i'm staying in the city centre, and in a nice hotel!

Stay tune to twitter (@jess_barnes) or instagram (@jess_barnes22)
I'll post lots of photos of the hotel room and other fun things from Melbourne.

BTW... General Conference this weekend was AMAZING!!!
Loved each and everyone of the inspired speakers!
And the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing 'Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing' was so powerful!


DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE SHINE GIVEAWAY!
NOT LONG LEFT!!!

1 comment:

Michelle @ The Goodnight Girl said...

New follower alert! Conference WAS awesome, wasn't it? :)