Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Little Letters....

WeHeartIt

Dear Easter weekend,
Even though you started off with a big change of plans, it has been a productive one, sorting things that needed to be sorted for quiet sometime.

Dear Foot,
Please be on your best behaviour from now on, back to the doctor tomorrow and I really don't want him to put you in a plaster cast.

Dear Fujifilm Instax mini 7S,
I love you, so glad I decided to buy you! Now I'm excited to take photos with you! Thank you Lauren for you advice!!
P.S. If anyone has any blogs that take Polaroid often I would love to check them out!

Dear Conference,
You are this weekend here for us in Australia, I have already seen a few of the quotes that have come out of conference so far, and I have a feeling that this conference is going to be amazing!! My favourite time of the year, can't wait to listen to some inspirational speakers.

Dear Postman,
Please, pretty please can you deliver my package this week that contains my branch new smash book!! I'm over waiting! You should know by now that I'm not the most patient person!!

Dear Sunny Day,
Please stay, I have lots of washing that needs to get dry, Plus it's a great way to end my easter break!

Dear Me,
I know that over the past few days you have had the urgent to take a trip, hibernate, or do a disappearing act, but don't just stay still, relax, take sometime for yourself and have fun, you only live once! Don't stuff it up!

No comments: