Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Goodbye One Tree Hill...

One Tree Hill
How I have loved you.
You have been apart of my life for quiet some time now.
Your music and quotes has made a great effect on my life.
You are up there in my top TV shows, right next to Gilmore Girls.
You will be missed.
Thank you again!

Now let me share with you my two most favourite quotes from the whole TV series.
They are very similar, but different at the same time.

Enjoy.


Peyton: Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want. Everything you want.
Lucas: Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is going to come from, the next smile. The next wish come true.

Peyton: But if you believe that it is right around the corner. And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it. To the certainty of it.
Brooke: You just might get the thing you're wishing for.
Nathan: The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it?
Haley: Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart. 
(One Tree Hill: Season 5 Episode 13)

*Please note this is a bit of a spoiler clip so only watch this if you have seen the last episode of don't mind watching a spoiler.*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

loved that last part! I am so sad it is all over :(

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

Oh shoot... It's over already? That's crazy! I used to watch that when I was in high school.

-Robots in Trouble

Kelsie said...

I used to watch this show all the time back in the ninth grade! Crazy! My sister stayed with it though, and she loves it!! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for the congratulations!! So excited!!

Unknown said...

Oh WOW that made me want to cry! I LOVE one tree hill, tho i did stop watching a little after peyton and lucas left, but my friend always kept me up to date on the characters lives.
Its so crazy that its over, but i think its cool they skipped a big chunk so you really got to see soooo much of their lives! Thanks so much for sharing that clip :)
xx