Monday, April 2, 2012

Death By Chocolate...

It has now been 41 days since I have eaten chocolate...
All up it will be 46 day by the end...
And the end is finally in sight!!
This Sunday- Easter Sunday will be the first day I can have chocolate!

It will be the day that I will get to my first easter egg for the year!
I am actually been quiet surprise to how easy it has been to give up chocolate for the past 6 weeks.
I have not been very tempted at all to eat chocolate.

The weird thing that has happened to me single giving up chocolate is that I have been having dreams where I have been eating chocolate,
And in the dream I have felt really bad for eating chocolate, this feeling has continued even when I have woken up...
I don't like those dreams at all!

Even though the temptation to eat chocolate has been low,
That hasn't stopped me from drooling over some delicious looking dishes on Pinterest...

Here are some of my favourite that I can not wait to try...
Chocolate Chip Cookie n' Oreo Fudge Brownie Bars 
Chocolate covered Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich
Chocolate Malt ice cream cake
Hot Chocolate
Brownie n' Berries dessert pizza
Brownie batter poured over oreos arranged over cookie dough.
To check out the other yummy goodies I have been check out come visit me on Pinterest!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You go, girl! I gave up meat, and I can't wait to eat a whole plate full on Easter :)

Joslin said...

You have some awesome willpower. I gave up chocolate once and it almost killed me. Keep strong!