Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Waiting for the mail...

The other night I did a little bit of shopping online. The other month I discovered Etsy and I fell in LOVE!! There are so many things that I would love to purchase from some of the sellers on here, there are some extremely talented people on there.

First Purchase: I made off Etsy was from a seller- EliseJoy, I first fell in love with her when i discovered her blog, she is an AMAZING and TALENTED person and it just shines through her blog.

This is what I purchased from her etsy shop....




When I first saw these two I knew that I needed and wanted them! So I brought them, and email from Elise today to say that they have been posted. EXCITED!!!

Second purchase: was from a very talented friend from Sydney, I love her artwork and as soon as I saw this piece it was love at first sight! Check out her facebook page- A Beautiful Pea-Green Boat and you'll fall in love with her too!



Third Purchase...
As you know from my previous blogs I have a love for books, so just adding a couple books for my collect...



Now I get to wait, and everyday when the postman walks into work, I cross my fingers and hope that today is the day that something will come in the mail. Snail mail is the BEST!

1 comment:

L!$@ said...

Nice finds! I am in serious jealousy mode of your awesome choices! :D I might just have to come and check them out as soon as they come :P O and I totally had looked at that first book before and considered buying it!