Sunday, July 25, 2010

On the hunt...

I am currently on the hunt for a good online bike shop which has good shipping prices...

Why.... because I am considering buy one of these babies....






Beach Bike Cruisers, Oh how I have fallen in love with you! And i want to get a little basket for the front of it and maybe even a bell!

I first fell in love with these bikes when I saw them appear on a few American blogs that i follow. And since i have joined the gym i have really enjoyed being on the bikes, and plus my personal trainer has banned me from the treadmill and cross trainer due to my foot injury, so the only things that he's left me with is the bike or rower for when i'm not working with him.

So... Question to everyone.... Does anyone know of any good online bike shops with good shipping prices to Australia??

No comments: