Saturday, February 25, 2017

March Goals

Source

This month I want to work on me, really focus on me and no one else, and not worry about what other people are thinking or what is going to happen in the future.

I am still fighting the dark cloud of depression and anxiety. And nothing that people were saying to me seemed to get through the fog of my head. But over the last few days, I have somewhat decided to try thinking that I think may help me, not keep trying things that other tell me to do that I just don't response, that I just seem to shut down even more.

It's a continuous fight. every day, every hour, every second for me at the moment. My mood, my thoughts can change so quickly, with no reason. My body also has a huge physical effect on my, my anxiety takes a lot of form through physical symptoms, and none of them is nice at all I can assure you of that. And it also takes a lot of out me making each day even harder.

This month there are certain goals that I want to aim to achieve. Starting simple, within all these goals are small baby steps set out, cause if I don't do that then I just get to overwhelmed and loose confident that I can do it.

So enough blubbering let's get down to the list....

March Goals...

  1. Create a Morning routine:
    • Have it broken down to each little thing
    • Laminate it and have it next to my bed and in the bathroom
  2. Create a Evening routine:
    • Have it broken down to each little thing.
    • Lamitate it and have it next to my bed and in the bathroom
  3. Create a Self-Care list
    • Do one thing from this list every day.
  4. Stick to the Cheapskates Club $300 per month grocery bill challenge.
    • Create inventories-Pantry, fridge & freezers
    • Expand my recipe book
    • Create a meal plan for the month
    • Create a shopping list
  5. Try to blog at the very list once this month! Hopefully more
  6. Project life
    • Keep up to date with my notebook & gratitudes
    • Work on completing 2016 project life
    • Keep up to date with 2017 weekly spread
    • Film a layout process video
  7. Read one book, and complete it!
  8. Keep up with the house work
    • Put together cleaning a schedule 
    • This includes watering the herbs!! Don't kill them!
  9. Continue to cook something each week, even if it is something small
  10. Get outside more even if it's just for ten minutes.

So there you have it, these are my goals for the month of March, my intentions. But the main one, one that I have not listed there is to focus on me, to put me first make myself a priority. 

But the important thing is that at the end of the month if I have only been able to achieve one thing off this list or even just half of one, that is still an achievement in my book from where I am currently sitting, any progress is better than none.

No comments: