Thursday, December 29, 2016

2016 Mini Reflection...



Over the last few days, I started to reflect on where my life has lead me and Chris over the past 12 months. It has certainly been a roller coaster for us both. We have had both really good and bad times throughout the year, but it has made us grow stronger, it has made our marriage, our friendship a lot stronger.

2017, I really want to focus on myself and also people around me. One of those things that I would really like to do is to reconnect with people in my life, to make real connections with people and to put the effect into keeping those relationships going.

I have a bad habit of pushing people away when my anxiety gets really bad, and by doing that a lot of my friendships break down.

So in 2017 I am going to work on making wholesome real meaningful connections that are two ways street. I need to learn to try in people and show then that I try them by talking to them, sharing my life with them and in return allowing them to then open up to me.

Over the next couple of days, I am going to be sharing with you my 2017 goals & intentions. 2017 is going to be a good year, it will take a lot of work to make it the year I want, but I am determined!!

No comments: