Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Little Letters....

Source
Dear Brisbane,
It is good to be back! I am loving the warmer weather! 10 Degrees hotter than Tasmania! Love it!

Dear Personal Trainer,
Thanks for missing me while I was on holidays, so sweet of you... But you really didn't have to give me the present last night of a killer training session that you have been planning for the past two years. Thank you really shouldn't have.

Dear Back,
We were getting along so long, now we are back to not speaking terms. Stop being mean!

Dear New Macbook pro,
I love you, I am seriously a Apple girl for life! Now all I need is a iPad and an iMac to top it off and I will be one happy Apple girl!!

Dear Dessert,
You were meant to be yummy... But nope you definitely were not, I'm going to put it down to the recipe... not my cooking... serves me right, I am meant to being good at the moment, eat health not eating desserts.

Dear Pinterest,
Thank you for providing inspiration for recipes, craft projects and gifts. Yes I may be a tad bit addicted to Pinterest but heck, I see it as a good and beneficial addiction.

Dear Blog,
I am glad to be back blogging, it's not the easiest coming back, I find that I am struggling with inspiration but I am working on solving that problem... but if anyone has any suggestions on how to get inspiration for blogging that would be greatly appreciated.

Dear Readers,
I hope that you are all having a great week so far! HAPPY HUMP DAY! Bring on the weekend!!

1 comment:

Maz said...

My suggestion is reading back on old blog posts you wrote, and find ones you liked the best.

I did that the other day and it reminded me what kind of stuff I want to be writing about, and inspired me.

:)