Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Life Lately...

Life over that past few months...
With the exeption of my trip to Tasmania, which I will up date you with in separate post.

 Gym life, being a good girl,
Loving my new gym shoes and bag!
Have the best personal trainer.
Will update you more about this topic later on...
 My very first AFL game.
Had awesome corporate seats, with great views
Looking forward to going to see another game in the future.
 Love my Polaroid photos!
Starting to use my Polaroid camera more recently.
Got some of my instagram photos printed up as well!
 My biggest frustration over the couple of months
One injury after another, 
Finally had my back in a good way, then hurt my wrist, then my ankle.
Then I got one month injury free and now it looks like my back has decided to flare up again 
(Oh how I hate my body!)
 Being creative,
Love sending fun things in the mail to friends!
 Reading, Love these books.
Such powerful words, so inspiring!
 Delicious food!
So yummy!
Random photos...
Flower I sent to a member at work... made the wife cry (good tears) and the husband was so happy, he kiss my hand lol.
Got to see and listen to Elder Oaks in person... one word... AMAZING!!!
Cool little stool that me and my sister found on the side of the road, going to do it up and use it as a side table.

I promise that I will try to keep you more up to date in the future.
I will also over the next few days update you on my trip to Tasmania, and my new gym habit.

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: