Monday, June 3, 2013

A Girl Can Dream...

Every girls dreams of this day...
Here are a sneak peak of my one day someday special day...
When they sent out the wedding invitations they asked everyone to RSVP with a piece of fabric, then they used each piece to create a quilt.

I have a love for polaroids!
This is my type of guest book!

My love for scrabble continues!

Each of the bridesmaid give the bride their favourite love stories with a note inside.

I love the look of books and pages as decorations.

Continuing with the book pages, to hold rose petals.

Favours for people to take home, love this idea!

If you would like to check out other ideas, come join me on Pinterest
Or check out previous 'A Girl Can Dream' posts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that sounds like the perfect day! its fun to see you in the blogging world again! I never thanked you for the letter you wrote me when I was in the MTC. I am so sorry that I never responded, I was terrible at writing people back. But I really sincerely appreciated it!