Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bitter Sweet

Source
At the moment I am currently on Holidays in Tasmania- My home state. 
For those of you new to my blog, I move from Hobart, Tasmania to Brisbane, Queensland last year in September. This trip home has been my first trip back since moving.
I have been here for just over two weeks. And this is my last 24 hours in the state before heading back to Brisbane.

The trip has been great, I have loved being able to catch up with all my family and friends down here. I have really realised how much I have missed Tasmania, it is a gorgeous place and has so many people here that I love and care about. 

It has hit me today just how much I have missed it, and right now I am currently in a bitter sweet mood about it all. 
I missing being around my parents and family, and friends here in Tasmania, and I also miss the gorgeous state that it is, if I could I would live in the country- it is so beautiful!
But I love my where I work in Brisbane, I have an awesome team. I love the gym I go to and I have a awesome personal trainer! I also love the new places to discovers up there. Plus I get to be closer to my sisters which I love. 
If only those two places could combine I would be extremely happy!

Moving to a new place hasn't been easy, a couple of months ago my anxiety and pain attacks came back at full strength and catch me off guard, normally I am good at watching the signs and catching it early enough to do something about them, but this time they got a bit out of control. 
I have also found it hard opening up to people and making new friends. I have always kind of struggled with this, I have always been a shy person, but moving state has just made me realise just hard hard I have found this to be.

Definitely a bitter sweet end to my holidays, it will be interesting to see where I end up over the next few months with work and life, in August it will be all up in the air a bit... it scares me but I am putting my trust in the Lord and the plan that he has install for me.

No comments: