Sunday, March 17, 2013

Currently...

Link
Listening: Song that I have been loving of late has been this one 'Learn to Love again' by Lawson

Eating: Today I have really been craving watermelon... this is something I don't think that I have ever really craved before... but tomorrow I am going to go and buy a nice big one.

Drinking: Lately I have been addicted to two things, first one is water- this has been more so a large craving since moving to Brisbane, I can thank the hotter weather here for that one. The other drink is hot drinks, this has along really been in the past week, I do love my hot chocolate and herbal fruit teas. before I can having a tea though I do need to invest in a kettle.

Wearing: A recent purchase of mine has been my favourite thing to wear with pretty much every outfit has been my pocket watch necklace: here & here

Feeling: Frustrated. I am over not being able to do much with my wrist. That it get's worn out, sore, then painful soon afterwards. I am going to give treatment with my physio one more week, then I'll listen to my GP and head off to see a orthopaedic surgeon.

Weather: Finally the weather here in Brisbane has improved. After about what seems like about a month of rainy yucky cloudy days, today was clear skies, and bright sunshine.  Looking forward to winter though, I do like curling up on a cold winters day.

Wanting: Two things at the moment... I would love for my holidays to come sooner, and for me to get my blogging groove back... to do this though I would help if I got my butt into gear and actually hooked up the internet here rather than relying on the same amount of internet I have on my phone.

Needing: To get my butt into gear when it comes to fitness, I would really love to be able to run again, I miss running, it's the best way to clear your mind. And when my wrist is better I want to be able to box again, I love sparring, it's a good way to take out your frustrations.

Thinking: That as you can tell by the sparring and running that I really need to clear my head at the moment and to get my thinking right, over the past month and a half I have really struggled with my anxiety and panic attacks. *if you have never had a panic attack... think yourself extremely lucky!

Enjoying: The other week I purchased a couple of new books written by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. Yesterday I started to read 'Broken Things To Mend' and wow, I have only read a couple of pages but he is an amazing author, if you have ever heard any other he's talks you can understand just how powerful of a speaker he is. I LOVE his books and can't wait to read more!

No comments: