Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Link Love...

Link
I love finding things on the internet that are interesting, fun, touching, and inspiring.
So let's me share some of them with you...

Have you ever wondered what happened to some of the Disney princesses after the movie?? Here's the story.

Awesome tents... I would LOVE to take one of these camping... I love the book one and the 'Get a room' one is a funny one

Career path... A public art project with two simple questions: "What I was little I want to be?" "Today I want to be?" What would your answer be?

Have you been doing too much pinning? (Or even too much computer work?) I think you need to stretch your neck... here is an exercise.

Ok this kid and the puppy dog is so cute!

Finding that life is too boring? Need to add a bit of drama to spice up your life? Just push the button!

Underground library.

I love this quote about photography.

There are some people who's first reaction to something like for example someone falling is to laugh... that would be me in most cases... especially this one!

Need a to give a apology to someone... try one of these.

No comments: