Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Life Update...


The past week has been an interesting one.
But let me give you the run down...

Likes:
*Cute new necklace that I purchased at the South Bank markets.
*Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters: Awesome movie. Hansel aka Jeremy Renner is HOT!
*Awesome new nail polish my co-worker purchased that I got to try, now going to buy.
*Planning my upcoming trip to Tasmania
*Having my sister home from her holiday.
*Made my very first red velvet cupcakes... huge success... my lucky co-workers got to enjoy them.
*Loving the new song by Fall Out Boy! Can not wait for their new album to come out!
*An amazing best friend! (more about that down the bottom....)
*Girls night
*Baking, love it at the moment, really want to do more baking!

Dislike:
*Rainy cold weather that Brisbane has been having. Reminds me of home (Tasmania)
*Panic Attacks, having the first really bad one in over a year, right out of the blue and to top it off in public.
*Missing particular friends.
*Sister working night shift for the next month... basically we will only see each other briefly for the next few weeks. Except on her days off.
*Trials... at times its hard to focus and they can get too much.
*Thoughts that race a million miles per hour.
*Making decisions. Sometimes it can really suck.

Random:
*Over the next few weeks I really want to focus on creating habits within my life, now that I am in a permeant place, don't have to worry about leases coming up or anything, I can start to create habits for going to the gym, my diet, church study and blogging.
*Need to start to take time for me, put myself first in life, and take time to relax.
*Need to create a awesome gym playlist. Any suggestions?
*I really want to see the Cirque Du Soleil movie!
*This is totally the reaction that I have!

My Valentine's baking and girls night!

1 comment:

Maz said...

Thanks for the update. Love ya! <3