Thursday, February 21, 2013

Buddy!



I am super grateful this week for an amazing best friend a girl could ask for!
This past week has been a struggle for me for a few reasons,
To the point where I have needed to do what was best for me and hibernate till I am able to sort our a couple of things.
Some times it's not easy putting yourself first,
But no matter what people's reactions to my choice are,
I still made the best decision for me.
But Kat was amazing as always.
She knew something was up and showed her concern for me straight away,
And then continued to cheer me up while I was at work with a range of emails with different subject headers with photos to match.
Thank you Kat for being such a awesome, caring supportive and inspirational person in my life.
Thank you for knowing me so well!
Miss you having you here in person! 
Can't wait to see you when I come down!

No comments: