Monday, February 25, 2013

Discoveries...


Inspired by Kellie @ 'On The Brink Of Something Beautiful' I am now hooked on her "Link Lists".
She has the talent to finding some really cool and interesting things on the internet.
So I thought that I would try my hand at a link list.
Pic
Extra special father & bride dance, trust me this video WILL make you cry and touch your heart.

I would love to have a closet like anyone of these...

Ever had anything you would like to confess?? I think this exhibiton would be awesome to go to, I would love to read them!

One day when my bike colour fades, I'm going to remember this blog link so that I can paint my bike! I want a mint colour next.

I love Polaroid photos, trying to get some ideas to how to display them in my new room.

This video is hilarious!! What a surprise this mom would have gotten.

Love this blog 'Oh Happy Day'! So many awesome D.I.Y craft and wedding ideas.

message that I wish I could of sent to my one of my ex's.


I really want my own Sheldon Cooper!

I would love to make these cupcakes for St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: