Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Million miles away...

At the moment my thoughts feel like they are a million mile away, leaving my head all fuzzy.
I really don't like that feeling, so at the moment I am working at clearing my head, and getting my thinking straight.

I know that I haven't been blogging lately, so to make up for it... here are 10 random, random thoughts, and things that I have come across lately that have interested me...

1# For those that love Big Bang Theory... Thanks to one of my friends for sharing on facebook!
BTW... I love the fact that Sheldon stays in character in the background and doesn't dance, but ends it all with BAZINGA!

2# I hate the fact that I am a shy person! Seriously annoys the heck out of me. That mix with confidence problems oh what a great mixture! Seriously need to get my head sorted in that area!

3# Love this quote... need to remember it though! And stop being so judgemental of myself.
4# Music: oh there are so many songs that I am loving at the moment, but that is another blog post.
The reason why I love it so much at the moment is because it's great to be able to drown out the thoughts in my head.

5# I hate hayfever! That is one thing that I don't like about Brisbane. I have never in my life had hayfever, but since move to Brisbane I have now developed it. I'm over it! The itchy eyes bug me but the thing that I hate the most is the sneezing. Some day will be good and my medication will keep it at bay, but other days I sneeze all day long.

6# Security camera catch so many interesting things...

7# Currently I am working on a list of 100 things about me... it's actually harder than I thought I would be! But only have 10 more to go, then I will share the list with you!

8# My bike hasn't been ridden for a couple of weeks, I have a feeling it needs some attention this weekend! Time for a bike ride!
Link
9# I am so grateful for new friends, both far away and near. Thank you for your amazing friendships! I have learnt so much off you all, and you are all such big examples to me!

10# Christmas is right around the corner!! My favourite time of the year! Oh I can't wait for the festive celebrations to begin!!!

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

Shari from GoodFoodWeek said...

I too am so over hey fever - I am suffering crazy bad down here in Canberra. And unfortunately you are unable to take an antihistamine whilst pregnant ... so that means approximately 16 weeks more of suffering (unless this pollen settles down). Shari from www.goodfoodweek.blogspot.com

L!$@ said...

I love that video!! Awesome quote...totally true! YAY for bike rides. Christmas! Can't wait for the festivities! Hope you clear your head soon. Love ya girlie! xoxo