Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!
This is my favourite time of the year!
And I already have so many things planned,
But so now let me share with you a few things that I wish that I could do,
But unfortunately can't do to factors such as...
Living in a rental property,
Not having planned enough,
and so many other factors.

But let me share with you some of my favourites from Pinterest.
I would love to do this!
In my dream house I would love to have a blackboard wall,
And this would be my Christmas themed wall!
May need someone else to draw it for me though.
This used to be me when I was a little kid, along with my brothers and sisters.
I look forward to the day that I can watch my children snuggle up in front of the Christmas tree.
 Santa's real,
He eats cookies, drinks mike and takes the carrots to he's reindeers.
And leaves sparkly white foot prints!
 Bright, warm, christmas,
Filled with family, laughter, and Christ.
 My house will have the Tradition of Mistletoe.
I am yet to be kissed under mistletoe...
I wonder who will be the first?
My sister is doing this displace and I also plan to do this too.

Other than these few ideas, there are many more which I would love to implement in the future.
Christmas is a wonderful time of year.
But most of all it is the time of year we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
I am truly grateful for the saviours life, and the love he has for each and everyone of us.
Christmas is a time for family and friends,
A time for forgiveness, and love,
A time for sharing and service, caring for each other.

I hope you all are looking forward to Christmas as much as I am.

1 comment:

Sandy M. said...

Thank you so much Jess! I really love this! :)
xo