Thursday, November 8, 2012

Clean Up Time...

Pic
Over the last few months I have lost my blogging spark.
I lost the desire to write blogs and read other blogs.
And I have not liked that fact, not one bit.
But I knew that there was a reason to why I had lost my joy of blogging.

So I have decided to change up a few things.
I am taking the stress out of blogging,
And just blogging for me, and not for any one else.

Some of the changes that I am making are...
Deleting my blog facebook page,
No longer advertising my blog on other blogs.
No longer hosting giveaways.
And blogging when I feel that I have something that I want to say.

I want blogger to follow me because they like my blog
I want to get to know people better, to make friends of the blogger that I admire.
I want to create a blog full of memories, because I don't want to forget them in the future.
I want to document the highs and lows.
I want to be a 'real' blogger.

I hope each of you that read my blog wish to continue to read my blog,
I hope that you will start to find it a bit more interesting
And I truly want to get to know you!

4 comments:

Shari from GoodFoodWeek said...

I really liked this blog post - I blog for me and my memories of good food (and now my pregnancy). I hate heading to blogs that are just about giveaways and very little about themselves. I love your layout too xox Shari from www.goodfoodweek.blogspot.com

Sandy M. said...

That's lovely Jess :) I'll be reading your Blog and I'm sure I'll be enjoying your posts :)

Maz said...

I agree Jess, I came to the same conclusions a while back. Hope you enjoy the new, simpler blogging lifestyle :) I'll still be following you cause I like your blog ;)

Unknown said...

So inspiring! So many people blog for the numbers not what they really are feeling. Keep up the great work!