Friday, July 6, 2012

Winter Warmer

This year I think I must have blocked out just how cold it can get here in Tasmania.
Now that we are kind of in the middle of winter,
 That of which I have been reminded.
Mornings are fresh, the walks to work have been interesting.
There have been a couple of mornings with fun frost and ice,
One morning nearly slipped over 4 times, and then successfully split over on the ice.
But I keep myself rugged up with my scarf, mittens, and my knitted head band to keep me toasty warm.

The winter has inspired me to get crafty though...
Tomorrow I am going to be shopping with my mum,
We are on the hunt for some nice fluffy, chunky wool, to make a scarf.

Thank you Pinterest for providing me with so much inspiration to what to make, 

This is my main piece of inspiration for what I want my scarf to look like.
It just makes me feel a little bit warmer just looking at it.

Here are some other things that make me feel a bit warmer







All of this would definitely make me toasty and warm this winter!
Or at my knitting rate... next winter!

1 comment:

Nadwrażliwiec said...

You are wearing wool clothes, and we in Poland have now +36 degress in Celsius! Very sunny and hot weather. I want to have Your temperatures :)